Farmers use our app to manage their fields, tasks, and workers to control the logistics of what is happening and to avoid bureaucratic overhead. Many have bought their workers phones or tablets for the sole purpose of using this app. It's literally changing the world and has already helped farmers avoid unnecessary use of chemicals, thereby helping our environment!
● Engineers from Stripe, Heap Analytics, Transferwise, ZeroTurnaround, and Mooncascade
● Over 90% automated test-coverage
● Everything through PR-s, no merging to master
● 0-downtime deploys, deploy code to production multiple times a day through CI
● KISS principle and design-based development
● Servers stateless, auto scalable and redundant
● Product development through customer jobs research. We are not creating a feature-bloated product!
● We don’t sit in the office and think of ways to improve farmers' lives. Everybody in our company visits farms. We ride tractors, harvesters, talk with farmers and learn from farmers.
● Developers travel to farms all over the world regularly to learn from them. We just had 5 developers visit Poland for a week!
● We believe the only way to help a farmer is to talk to them and deeply understand farming problems.
● When we have a difficult choice to make, we think—what would a farmer want?
● When we have to choose where to spend our working time, we spend it on farmers' life first. Not on investors. Not on competitors. Not on BS administrative work. Farmers first.
Life at eAgronom - www.eagronom.com
You constantly hear how we make farmers' lives better and make a truly positive impact on our environment! We already have case studies showing how we saved many farmers tens to hundreds of thousands of euros while letting farmers spend more time with their family. This is not just a job. We are here to help the entire world.
You get to work with amazing people. We have people from Stripe, Heap Analytics, Transferwise, SouthWestern Consulting and many other amazing companies. We help each-other come to the next level with both your career and personal life. Stenver said he has personally learned more in 2 years of working in eAgronom, than any other company he ever worked in. eAgronom is like a professional sports team. We select the people who can join our club carefully, and then we do our utmost to help them become successful.
How we work?
• Farmer first
We don’t sit in the office and think of ways to improve farmer lives. Everybody in our company visits farms. We ride tractors, harvesters, talk with farmers and learn from farmers. We believe the only way to help a farmer, is to talk to them and deeply understand farming problems. When we have a difficult choice to make – we think – what would a farmer want?
• Set goals. Focus. Iterate
Instead of trying to achieve perfection on the first try, we ship stuff fast. Only once something is out in the real world we can collect feedback and learn from it. Improving on feedback is what achieves perfection the fastest way possible. Focus brings results.
• Be transparent
Transparency empowers people and removes fiction. We want bad news to spread fast and be brutally honest about it. We want people to have the context to make the best decisions to reach their goals, not control them by just giving orders.